Lettings and Property Management for Landlords in Midsomer Norton & Peasedown St John
Michael Gould Property Management & Lettings was established in 1992. We offer a bespoke service to suit all needs from finding a suitable tenant, referencing, inventories/schedules of condition and tenancy agreements to a fully managed service. We have a strong portfolio of managed properties and offer an advisory service for both overseas and UK landlords.
With a focus on personal service and attention to detail, our fully trained staff will listen and advise you on every aspect of the lettings process. We reference and personally interview all potential tenants so when we RECOMMEND someone, we are confident we have the right person or family for you and your property. “We never let for the sake of letting” is our guiding principle.
Whether it’s a one-bedroom apartment or property or a large country house, Michael Gould Property can help cater for all your needs.
Full Management Service
- Advertising and marketing through
- Preparation of all paper work to include Tenancy Agreements and Statutory Notices.
- Rent collection
- Deposits held in a Government backed facility DPS Ltd
- Referencing and credit checks
- Accompanied viewings
- Precise inventory/schedule of condition
- Regular inspections and reports
- Organisation of change of services and Gas and Electrical safety certificates
- Monthly statements
- Rental payments made on TIME via B.A.C.S. (or cheque).
Flexible and competitive….Available on request